Moving is stressful, and no one likes to do it. Here a few tips that will make your move a lot easier!
1. As you begin the moving process, avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box. It will make your packing quicker and unpacking a lot easier.
2. When packing, place all heavy items on the bottom of the box and lighter items on top. When it comes to loading the truck, be sure to place all heavy boxes toward the back of the truck.
3. Don’t leave empty spaces in the boxes. Fill any gaps with clothing, towels or packing paper to prevent any fragile items from breaking or shattering.
4. Label each box with a description of its contents. This will help you and your movers know where each box belongs in your new apartment.
5. Use a couple of pieces of tape to seal the bottom and the top of each box. Be sure not to overpack; all boxes should feel flat on top and weigh less than 50 pounds each.